American Express has given its Gold Card a facelift, now available in the limited-edition rose-gold color.
When it comes to travel and dining, American Express holds some authority. The highly sought-after Premier Rewards Gold Card just got a makeover, transforming into the chic, perk-packed American Express Gold Card
. The new card, available in a limited-edition rose-gold color until January 9, 2019, comes with all the glitz and glam you could ask for—including perks targeted towards travelers and lovers of indulgent dining.
If you’re interested in Michelin-star meals, frequent flying, or the color pink, this American Express Gold Card might be the card for you. Here’s a rundown of what’s on the plate:
1. A generous 25,000 point welcome offer earned after $2,000 spent within the first three months.
2. Up to $120 in annual credits toward dining each year.
3. Until January 9, 2019, Amex has curated a “We’ll Pick Up the Tip” launch offer, allowing new cardholders 20% back as a statement credit, up to $100, on dining purchases at US restaurants for the first three months of card membership.
4. Earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the Gold card at participating dining partners, which include Grubhub, Seamless, Ruth’s Chris Steak House and Shake Shack locations.
5. Benefit from up to $100 per year in statement credits toward incidental fees like checked baggage when you charge them to your card.
6. Earn double points and get a $75 hotel credit when you book a prepaid stay at of at least two consecutive nights through the Hotel Collection.
7. Earn 4x points at US restaurants and supermarkets, on up to $25,000 per year.
8. Earn 3x points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com
Of course, nothing gold can stay without a few strings attached, but the $250 annual fee seems a small price to pay for the perks.